Fluidra is an international provider of high-performance swimming pool equipment and includes sub-brands such as Zodiac Pool Systems, Jandy and Polaris.
- Shot and produced over 200 Fluidra/Zodiac Academy training videos, creating an expansive online resource and training library for pool professionals
- Promotional video marketing Fluidra/Zodiac Academy’s nationwide in-person training events
- Promotional videos to launch new Polaris pool cleaners
- Presentation videos introducing the newest line of cleaners built specifically for national retail chain, Leslie’s Pool Supplies
- Zodiac Circle of Champions event production and promo video
Project Spotlight: Fluidra/Zodiac Academy
Formerly Zodiac Academy, Fluidra Academy is a comprehensive technical training program including in-person service schools, webinars, and digital video libraries.
In 2014, Creative Resources Group produced the first content for what was to be the all-new Zodiac Academy online resource library, shooting and editing 25 technical training videos to meet an aggressive website launch deadline. Today, CRG has produced over 200 videos for the site, (and counting) with varied topics including on-location installations and repairs, in-studio cleaner re-builds, and new product launches.
CRG and Fluidra/Zodiac work closely together on every production. No matter the topic, both teams are committed to creating the highest quality, best in class content that the Academy has become known for.
Most importantly, Creative Resources Group’s expansive educational and field resource video library helps set Fluidra apart from their competitors and demonstrates their commitment to the pool professionals who sell, install, and maintain their equipment.
CRG was proud to be honored with Zodiac’s Appreciation Award as well as two Telly Awards for the technical training series, a bronze and a silver. While receiving a Bronze Telly is truly an honor, the Silver Telly is the pinnacle, recognizing distinction and excellence at the highest level. Less than 10% of the 13,000-plus entries from all over the world are chosen for the Silver Telly.